Friday, February 1, 2013

Free printable Valentine photo frame card!

Hello everybody, Happy February!
Valentine's Day is coming up soon, and we thought we'd share some free printable Valentine photo frame cards with you all! Just click on the link underneath each frame you wish to download, then print, trim, attach your photo and give it to someone special! We also have a guest illustrator on board this month - please welcome Jack Knight. Thanks Jack for your fun contribution this month!
We wish you all a fabulous February :)

Nina, Julissa, Jennifer, Cally, Shirley and Bee xo

Nina

10 comments:

  1. Thank you! I love them! Are perfect for Sant Valentaine's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, I love all thing you doing here, maybe someday you invite me to participate with you, I'll be very happy to do it, happy valentine to you. zapatagudiel@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. My goodness. These are SO CUTE! Linked to you guys on my blog this morning! Had to share the cuteness with my readers! :) <3 www.jensuydam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Thank you so much for sharing your talent! My 9yeard old is an owl fanatic :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yey! Looks good, I've linked to it on my Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/illustratorforhire


    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these they are great, one question thow why do Shirley's never download? You always get an error for hers.
    Thanks to all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so incredibly cute, thank you so much for sharing them for free! Would it be a 4x6 photo that fits, or larger?

    ReplyDelete

December banner art by: Jennifer